Basic Shop Rate: $55 per Hour
Machine Shop Rate: $95 per hour
Research fee for hard-to-find parts: $10
Please note: Any item left longer than 180 days after services rendered will be considered abandoned and sold to cover the cost of the repair.
Bolt Action Rifles
- DETAIL CLEANING: $50.00…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore, action and bolt body, lubricate, reassemble and function test.
- SCOPE MOUNTING: $35.00…Mount, level, boresight scope.
- SWIVEL INSTALLATION: $55.00…Drill stock, install correct mounting hardware for swivels.
- CUT AND CROWN BARREL: $85.00…Disassemble, set up on lathe, recut off of bore line and reassemble.
- GLASS BED ACTION: $120.00…Disassemble, inspect, glass bed action to stock, clean up overflow and reassemble.
- PILLAR BED ACTION: $60.00…Disassemble, inspect, install pillars with epoxy, clean up overflow, reassemble (pillars not included).
- RECOIL PAD INSTALLATION, STANDARD: $75.00…Disassemble, inspect, remove existing pad, fit new recoil pad, grind to fit stock profile.
- RECOIL PAD INSTALLATION, WITH SPACER: $85.00…Disassemble, inspect, remove existing pad, fit new recoil pad, grind to fit stock profile.
- RECOIL REDUCER INSTALLATION: $80.00…Remove recoil pad and install mercury filled recoil reducer.
- CHAMBER CAST: $75.00…Disassemble, clean chamber, cast mold. determine correct caliber, reassemble.
- CERAKOTE COATING, ONE COLOR, BARRELED ACTION: $264.99…Cerakote action, receiver, bolt and bottom metal.
- ADD RINGS AND BASES: $29.99
- ADD STOCK: $44.99
AR-15 & Semi-Auto Rifles
- DETAIL CLEANING: $80.00…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore, bolt carrier, buffer, buffer tube, lubricate, reassemble and function test.
- SCOPE MOUNTING: $40.00…Mount, level, and boresight scope.
- Build Complete Upper - $80 (Not Including Parts)
- Build Complete Lower - $80 (Not Including Parts)
- Build Complete Rifle - $150 (Not Including Parts)
- CHANGE HANDGUARD, STANDARD: $55.00-$125.00… Price depending on configuration of handguard and rifle.
- TRIGGER INSTALLATION: $40.00…Install trigger group.
- CERAKOTE COATING, ONE COLOR: $284.99…Includes upper and lower receiver, forearm, trigger guard and buttstock.
- ADD BUFFER TUBE: $14.99
- ADD BARREL: $99.99
- Install Combat Sights - $120
- Shorten Barrel - $120
- Install Bead Sight - $50 per bead
- Polish Trigger Internals - $95
- Replace Furniture - $95
- Fit Barrel Heat Shield - $50
- Mount Side Saddle - $50
- Re Blue Complete Gun - $280
- Re Blue Barrel - $120
- DETAIL CLEANING: $50.00…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore and cylinder, lubricate and function test.
- ACTION JOB: $140.00-$118.0…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning, polishing all internals, adjusting and tuning trigger springs, lubricate, reassembly function test and test firing.
- SIGHT INSTALLATION: $35.00-$120.00…Includes removal of factory sight and replacement with aftermarket sights.
- GRIP CHANGE: $20.00…Includes removal of grip and install of new grips.
- CERAKOTE COATING, ONE COLOR: $234.99…Includes frame, barrel, cylinder and crane.
Semi Auto Pistols
- DETAIL CLEANING: $55.00…Includes disassembly, inspect, cleaning of bore, frame and magazines; lubricate, reassemble and function test.
- SIGHT INSTALLATION: $35.00-$65.00...Includes removal of factory sights and installation of replacement sights. Prices vary due to fitting that may be required.
- ACTION WORK: $120.00-$140.00…Includes disassembly, cleaning, polishing internals, installation of trigger kit, lubricate, reassemble, function test and test fire. Prices vary based on complexity of trigger kit.
- BARREL CHANGE: $75.00-$125.00…Includes disassembly, inspection, fit barrel, lubricate, reassemble, function test and test fire. Price varies depending on the amount of fitting required.
- CERAKOTE COATING, ONE COLOR: $264.99…Frame, slide, backstraps, magazine floorplates.
- FRAME ONLY: $149.99
- SLIDE ONLY: $124.99
- BARREL ONLY: $64.99
- MAGAZINE FLOORPLATE ONLY: $19.99 (PER MAGAZINE)
- DETAIL CLEANING: $65.00…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore, frame and magazines, lubricate, reassemble, and function test.
- SIGHT INSTALLATION: $55.00-$95.00…Includes removal of factory sights and installation of replacement sights. If changing from fixed to adjustable sights, machining is required and a price will be quoted.
- ACTION WORK: $120.00-$160.00…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning, polishing internals, tune and adjust springs, lubrication, reassembly, function test and test fired.
- BARREL WORK: $65.009-$180.00…Feed ramp polishing, fitting new barrel, caliber change, compensator addition. Prices vary by work done.
- FRAME WORK: $30.00-$150.00..Prices vary based on work requested.
- We reserve the right to refuse any firearm work or work that we deem would render a firearm unsafe.
- If firearm is dropped off for malfunction diagnosis, a magazine and ammunition must be provided. If no ammunition is provided, a box will be added to the bill.
- We DO NOT remove or deactivate any firearm safeties.
- Parts installed with thread locker will incur an additional removal charge.
- Firearms left over 30 days will incur a $10 per month storage fee.
- Firearms left for repairs may only be picked up by the customer whose name is on the claim check. (NO exceptions). Lost claim checks will result in a $12 fee.